- Defending against or preparing for a specific competitor attack in terms of product launch, market share or M&A
- Anticipating and preparing for a change in competitor future strategy
- Targeting specific competitor products and understanding how they are delivered to the market place
- Challenging internal assumptions and decision-making
- Evidence-based analysis of the level of threat posed by a key competitor or new incumbent
- Maximizing market positioning and messaging versus a key player
CIS’ Competitor Profiling enhances the client’s understanding of one or more competitors’ current operational capabilities and future strategies, as well as the level and type of threat they pose.
Via our primary intelligence gathering expertise, we augment both internal client knowledge and available published source data, providing current and validated evidence which maximizes client understanding and supports internal decision-making.
We conduct competitor profiling on all sizes and types of organizations, from industry leading global corporations to small domestic players. CIS has a proven track record in providing detailed and validated insight on even the most closed organizations, from those that do not file public reports and accounts, to global corporations with a reputation for being CI savvy.