The position involves providing input into the execution of an aggressive growth strategy for Ascendant Manufacturing Solutions. This will be achieved through effective project directing and project management, new business development, account management, product development, strategic vision, and personnel development. Ascendant operates a relatively flat hierarchical structure that demands flexibility and a 'hands-on' approach.
As an Associate Director, the primary focus will be on, but not limited to, the following:
- Project Management and Directing: contributing to overall effective execution of assigned programs through ensuring high levels of client satisfaction through the delivery of evidence-based insight and recommendations, effective management of the internal process coupled with intensive client management and cost control.
- Analysis, Reporting and Presenting: be ultimately responsible for program delivery including analyzing, writing and presenting assigned program deliverables using the evidence gathered coupled with knowledge of the market and competition. Ensure all deliverables meet program scope and client objectives creating maximum client satisfaction.
- Strategic Analysis and Value Creation: take a lead role in value creation for the client, with a focus on delivering insight will enable them to structure their business for success and evaluate growth opportunities. This will focus on manufacturing and cost analysis as well as market opportunity analysis.
- Evidence Gathering: conduct high level primary research either via telephone or conference attendance. Direct analysts to ensure targeted and efficient evidence collection across all assigned programs.
- Project Cost Management: working with project team to ensure assigned programs are executed cost effectively and within program budget.
- Quality Control: review and sign off on assigned project deliverables to ensure highest standard of content and analysis before they reach QC team. Review and ensure highest levels of evidence gathering across assigned projects.
- Account Management and Business Development: play a supporting role in the account management of existing business and the development of new business; including input into proposals, program scoping discussion, pitches and client meetings as required. This will be done at a global level, but with a focus on Europe.
- Strategic Vision: input into the development of a global strategic vision for Ascendant in conjunction with senior members of the management team to ensure a scalable and sustainable growth platform on a rolling three-year basis
- Adapting and contributing to change: adopt and drive forward changes to Ascendant's business processes, products and structures. Continuously evaluate current structures, practices and processes being used and advise and drive necessary changes.
- Problem Solving and Creativity: work with the assigned project team to proactively resolve project issues before they negatively impact the project. Approach project and client issues with creativity and provide suggested solutions when raising them to senior management.
- Employee Management: assuming line and project management responsibilities with a key focus on employee development through effective planning and execution mentoring and training initiatives.
- Inter Office Relationships & Communications: Communicate effectively and efficiently with executives and teams located across all Ascendant's global offices, ensuring seamless project execution, evidence gathering and management across different locations, teams and time zones.
- Product Development: input into internal initiatives to develop offerings designed to support organizations in the rationalization and optimization of their current business model and assess new commercial opportunities.
- Admin, Processes and Procedures: adhere to all practice processes and procedures, working with New Business Development to ensure efficient project start-up and execution. Ensure timely completion of all project documentation and be responsible for project team's adherence to procedures related to information/documentation storage.
The position will involve spending approximately 50% of the time in the Ealing office and 50% traveling to other offices, visiting clients and attending conferences.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.